Friday, November 13, 2009

Whats In your Purse??

 i have seen this on youtube alot and thought it would be fun to start a tag of what's in your purse

Just take a photo of your purse and everything that  is inside your it.  


i want to keep this going so who ever links me to there blog of "what's in your purse"  in a comment and follows me  will be entered into my raffle and will get a goodie package with some of my "Winter Must haves"


See BElOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS.


My Purse

(sorry for bad pic, bad lighting)



What's Inside?


Earrings and a bracelet that i last wore and took off in the car



Sun Glasses, Nail polish, hair bow, and My Purse size Juicy Perfume



Car Key, Hand sanitizer, and kleenex


My Make- up bag



(what's inside make- up bag)
Blistex, eyelash glue, nail glue, mac powder, Tinted moisturizer, lip gloss, mac eyeliner, mascara, mac lip gloss and lip stick, small eyeshadow pallet, and hello kitty blush


Mine and My Hubby's  Laker tickets from Friday 


Wheres my wallet????

And just a pic fom the game on the roof lounge =)



::TaGGed::
Please feel free to link this to any friends 
who you think would like to join. i will keep this open till 
November 23rd. 09'

All pictures must be yours!
TAKING THE FIRST 10 ENTRIES

0 comments: