Friday, November 13, 2009

Target & Dollar Tree HAUL!!

Hi Doll's


So today i went to Dollar Tree to see if they had any good make up and to my surprise they had some good stuff. I always go there to purchase house hold cleaning supplies but never thought to look at the selection of make up they have. so today i thouhgt i would go since i was running errands and it's so darn close to me. I also went to Target which  is right across the street to see if they Carried Brush cleaner because  i ran out  and i usally purchase it @ Sephora  but the the closest one to me is about 20 minutes away and i didn't have time today to make that trip. They didn't carry it but i did get a couple of cute things from there.


I love how much it felt like Christmas at Target. I Can't Believe it's around the corner.


 Kiss Everlasting Nails- $5.49 
Target



Hello Kitty Scented Body Spray- 5 Pack-$2.99
Target




Loreal Lipstick- 800 Fairest Nude- $5.49
NYC Cover Stick- Medium- $2.49
Target
Quick dry top coat- $1.00
Dollar Tree



Wet N Wild Nail polish-435G- $ .97
Target
Nabi Nail Polish- Purple big Glitter & Clear- $.99
Dollar Tree




Brush Set & Make up bag- Sonia Kashuk- $12.99
Target




Blistex- Raspberry Lemonade blast- $1.00
Dollar Tree
Diary- $1.00
Target



Maybelline  Dream Mousse Blush- $1.00
Colors- Bronzer 25 Medium & Blush 20 playful peach
Dollar Tree




I also Wanted  to get a couple items to Finish My Make Up Vanity That i hadn't finished since moving into are new house.

Products Purchased  

Clear Star Gems- $1.00
3 Black Mirrors- $1.00 Each
Small Circle Vase- $1.00
Dollar Tree
Clear Rhinestones- $.99
Target



Finished product

Make up Brush Holder
I used the small Vase, Rhinestones and Clear star gems










Completed Make up Vanity


3 comments:

MzDae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana Yoshimizu said...

WOW, you have like a REALLY good Dollar Tree! I'm jealous, I cannot find the stuff that you bought at the Dollar Stores near my house! lucky. lol

xLovelyMakeupx said...

NICE HAUL GOTTA CHECK OUT THE DOLLAR TREE SOON!