Thursday, November 12, 2009

INTRO

Hi Dolls.. i decided that i wanted to start my blog up again due to the fact that i have so much time on my hands these days and i love reading other peoples blogs for fashion/ make-up inspiration so i just thought it was time for me to jump on the band wagon again.

i guess my blog will consist of a whole lotta stuff.. my fashion tips/ advise, make up tips, and things that go on in my everyday life. i hope you enjoy dolls. please follow me =)


Today was a really fun day for me because my husband didn't have to work today due to it being Veterans day ( Thank you to all the men and woman who serve us) so are day kinda started off last night with us staying up till 3 in the morning just talking about what ever came to us, which i had a amazing time doing. i feel like we don't get those times with him as much due to him working crazy this year, but anyways i woke up this morning and decided to make him breakfast in bed...

                                     

The Rest of the day we just relaxed and watched movies. Good day with my Hubby by far.

0 comments: