Thursday, November 12, 2009

10 Q&A to get to know me

1. Q. How old are you? 
    A. I'm 22 years old, but i feel like a old lady

2. Q. Why do you have a blog?
    A.  I have a blog to give you Dolls out there some entertainment and maybe tips about fashion and make- up.

3. Q. what is you Fav. make- up brand and fav. place to shop for clothes?
     A.  favorite make up def has to be Mac but i do use all kinds from expensive to drug store make up & my fav. please to shop at the moment would have to be Forever 21. There stuff is so affordable and you can always find something in there worth buying. Oh ya and did i mention super cute.

4.  Q. Is there anything you obsess over?
      A. WOW do i obsess over hello kitty. i have been obsessed like no other with hello kitty since i was like 3 years old and i'm pretty sad to see that its such a trend now but i will love it till the day i die. oh ya and i'm obsessed with False eyelashes!! & my hunny =)

5. Q. How tall are you and what size shoe do you wear?
     A. I think I'm a pretty average . I'm 5'4 and wears a size 7 shoe.

6. Q. Do you live at home with your parents?
    A. No, i live on my own with my husband.

7. Q. Do you like to Travel? and if so what's your Favorite place to visit?
    A. I LOVE to travel, it's something that i have been blessed to be able to do and
my favorite place to visit would have to be Boracay, Philippines. It's the mos t beautiful island there is.

8. Q. Who is your go to fashion icon at the moment?
     A. I would have to say at this moment i love Kim Kardashian, her style is so amazing.

9. Q. What's your Favorite color to wear?
    A. My Fav. color to wear would  def have to be Black, it goes with any color and is just so sleek.  ( Except brown thats a no no)

10. Q. What color Foundation or powder do you wear?
       A. I wear NC35 or if I'm tan it's usually NC40

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my 10 Q&A. I hope you got to know me a bit. Please follow me dolls =)

P.s just a couple things i can't live without =)




My Hubby =)



Mac Studio Fix


Red Cherry eyelashes

Hello Kitty


1 comments:

The Queen of Hearts said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Prepare for the life long addition to broadcasting to the world all that concerns you : )