Friday, November 20, 2009

MAC Haul

Hey Doll's
I went to Mac today =) which is in the Macy's right down the street from my house  because i ran out of my Studio Fix Compact a couple days ago. I also Wanted to pick up one of their moisturizers that i had tried the last time i was there and loved it. I Also got two Lipsticks which were FREE =)


I know some of you are wondering how i got two free mac lipsticks. Well Mac has this program called Back To Mac, Which is for every 6 empty MAC primary containers you bring back to them they give you the choice of selecting 1 lip stick, 1 eye shadow, or 1 lip gloss. I have collected 12 so i choose two lipsticks =) Visit there website for more details.


I also got two free little gifts for being so patient because there was only one girl working today.











Viva Glam V                  Modesty


My two free Gifts =)

4 comments:

Mz. More said...

That Viva Glam V looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I didn't know about the "back to mack" program. Thanks! I guess patience does pay off =D

Rai said...

Nice haul & yay for freebies! lol

Anonymous said...

Is the moisturizer good for sensitive skin?