Monday, November 30, 2009

November Haul Part 1

Hey Doll's 
So as the month is ending and its getting super chilly out side my hubby and i decided it was time that we restock our closets with Winter Wear =) We decided that we wouldn't buy each other big Christmas gifts this year and just go on a shopping spree and be able to chose everything we wanted. I had so much fun shopping with him! He's honestly the BEST shopping buddy i got =) So anyways we went to Visit my uncle and his fiance this weekend and spent Sunday eating yummy food and shopping in OC. I ended up getting something from every store we went to which is a first for me. 


I hope you all had a amazing Thanksgiving with all your loved ones cause i know i did =)

H&M




Black and Grey 3/4 Shirt Dress
$10.00 
And was buy one get one free 





Two pairs of Silver Earrings 
$3.90 Each



White w/ gold glitter Blouse
Ties at waist on each side
$5.90 




Black Acid wash fitted t-shirt
$12.00



Urban Outfitters 


Vintage Express Blue Blazer
$9.99

Forever 21



Gold knot Necklace
$5.90




Big Rhinestone Earrings


$4.90




Black cape Sweater
$23.90





White 3/4 sleeve shirt
$12.40




White Swarter
$13.50

MAC
so i have been wanting to purchase a 15 eyeshadow pallet from Mac Cosmetics for the longest time now and finally decided to get it. i was so excited =)







Thanks for stopping by my blog

Feel free to leave a comment =)



2 comments:

Mz. More said...

Great finds. I am loving your goodies! :)

Unknown said...

you have a lot of gorgeous things<3