Thursday, November 19, 2009

Forever 21 Wish List

Hi Dolls, 
So over the last week i have been putting together a Wish-list on Forever21.com of things that i like.  i always do this before i order so i can sit on it for a dae and go back and see if i'm still loving it the next dae. But i think i have made up my mind on the things i want to get and just wanted to share them with you all to see what you think =) I'm going to my local Forever21 tomorrow thats walking distance from my house to see what i can find but the only problem is, is that this location is ginormous so its sometines hard to find the stuff in the store with out being stuck there for hours. If i can't find the stuff there i usually order it off line, which means package in the mail yay =)



Slatted bow tank- $11.80                  Animal Print Headband- $3.80


Slub Knit Top- $9.44          Soft Fuzz Slippers- $3.50


Twill buttoned Blazer- $32.80          Ruffle shoulder dress- $24.90


Comfy Heart Slippers- $12.80         Boyfriend shirt- $12.50


Striped sleve Doiman top- $17.80              Strapless Jumpsuit- $24.80


Hood Denim vest- $24.90                Picked LS knit top-$10.90



1 comments:

Kassondra DeBoer said...

Everything is cute! But, let me tell you; those slippers are a must have! I got the same kind last year but with a different, less cute print..and they never left my feet last winter!