Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photo Tag! Your IT

HI DOLLS!


I have seen This photo Tag Several times on different blogs and thought it would be fun to do. The Tag Consist of Posting Your Favorite Photos From different Categories. 

Such As..

Fav Pic Alone
Fav Group Pic
Fav Romantic Pic
Fav Funny Pic
Fav Old School Pic


And explaining where the photos where taken and who's in it with you.


Tag 5 People =)


Have Fun


MY PICTURES



My Fav Alone Pic
My 21 Birthdae Sippen on MY person Dae Martini made just for me @ Ghost Bar in Las Vegas


My Fav Group Pic
My Uncle, His Fiance, Me, My Husband in Vegas in May 09'



My Fav Romantic Pic
My Wedding Day in Boracay, Philippines Where we got Married



My Fav Funny Pic
In Boracay, Philippines being silly on the beach




Fav old school Pic
My little brother and I on Christmas 


Hope you enjoyed =)



0 comments: