Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas time is here

 CHRISTMAS  is Officially here =)
Christmas started on Thursday for me. My Husbands family came to
 our house on Thursday and we had So much Yummy Food.
 We decided that everyone would
 bring to appetizers, i decided to make Spinach dip,
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip, And Loaded Potato skins
 They came out so YUMMY!!









Today hubby and i decided to open the presents we got
one another since were going to be so busy
this week And we were
both so excited.





Guess what i got???????









Drum roll Please.....
.....
....
.....



Tiffanys & Co and LUSH




YAY!!!!!


I was so excited i couldnt stop smiling.. 









Sex Bomb



So White Bath Bomb



Cinders Bath Bomb




Geo Phyzz Bath Bomb




The Comforter Bubble Bar













Heart Tag Charm Bracelet



Mini Heart Tag Earrings


And what i got My hubby...






Look how happy he is he's so cute


I can't wait till Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday because i get to spend it with the people who i love and mean the most to me.

I hope all of you have a Wonderful, Blessed Christmas!
I Hope santa brings you all what u wanted ;)


Hope you Enjoyed my Post Sorry for the picture overload =)

MERRY CHRISTMAS





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I make my own bath bombs too.

Kata Wagner Berg said...

You are so cute on the pictures!

Nice presents! 2 more days for me and I can open2!

Merry Christmas!

xkhem said...

aww hubby got spoilt lol

Kate Gene said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I was drooling over the food, your LUSH products, AND your earrings! LOL!

xx