Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eyelashes & Nail Polish Haul

Hey Dolls,
My Number one makeup necessity is eyelashes.
 If i could only take one makeup item with me on a stranded island it would be a duffle bad of False Eyelashes. I feel they really make my Eyes stand out and i really feel naked if i don't wear them. 
With that  being said i'm pretty obsessed with buying eyelashes anywhere i find them.


This weekend i went down to Orange County to have Dinner with my uncle and His Fiance for my Hubbys birthday. We went to This BOMB Restaurant called Boiling crab, which you chose your items (Shrimp, Crap, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn, Sausage) and a seasoning and they boil it in a bag and you get to eat with your hands. It's not a place i would recommend for a first date as its pretty messy. But it is def. bombscizze!! 
If you live in the LA, OC area i would Defiantly try it! 







Visit their site for locations


ANyways the wait is pretty long to eat there so Hubby and i decided to walk around the shopping plaza to kill some time. We came across a Nail Supply Shop there that Carries Any and Everything A nail shop would need. The Coolest part is its open to the public when most places like this you would need a cosmetology license to purchase products from the store.Hubby let me go in knowing i had been wanting to get a Nail Polish That Was Matte Black (Which i found) 
BUTTTT...
 i was in HEAVEN when i saw that they had False Eyelashes GALORRR.. and the best part was they were so cheap and Good Quality. 


False Eyelashes


           Miss Adoro Lashes $1.49- #1 & #47                      (Don't Know The Brand)- $1.50
              Red Cherry $1.49- #119 & #62                                   #1, #62, #20, #600


ELF Lashes $1.00- Dramatic Lash Kit
Sunku Lashes- $3.00 - T5
Eye Noon- $4.00 sk501

I also Picked up Some Nail Polishes 



Swatches




Sorry for Bad Swatches


I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all my FOLLOWERS  I can't believe i have only been blogging for a month and have 20 followers. i know that may not seem like alot to the people that have hundreds of ppl following them but never did i think anyone would be interested in my Post so thank you!!!




5 comments:

Meg said...

i love false eyelashes too, they make your eyes stand out so much more in pictures! i suffer from very short eyelashes so they are definitely a good thing to have around...
xo meg

Jen Hsieh said...

i love falsh eyelashes (especially since i have barely any) but i can't never seem to get them to stay on. :(

Me said...

Nice haul!

I wish I knew how to put on false eyelashes like you do. :)
But every time I do, I look like 2 spiders just came and decided to make a home out on my eyelids, lol.

Hope you're having a great holiday season! =D

eccrtz said...

i came across your blog! i live close to the oc, may i ask whats the name of the nail supply place? im dying to try eye noon lashes!

deepak said...

British racing green is one of my favorite FAVORITE colors!
tammy taylor