Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Love Your Blog Award!!

I was Nominated for a Award!!!

The Lovely Bloger My pursuit of happiness Has nominated me with the award of



This is the first award that i have received and i'm so excited she choose me =)
Thanks Girl!!


And i would love to pass it on to....

Drum roll please
::

::

::

::

::















Rules:

Post the award on your blog together with the name of the person who has given you the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award :)







3 comments:

Abbie said...

Thank you sooo much !
xx

xkhem said...

Aww hey thank you
Ive new to this and ive never had a reward for blogging b4 lol.
Thanks i guess

Kassondra DeBoer said...

Aww thanks <3