Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CCO, Forever 21, & Fashion Q Haul

Hello Doll's!
Christmas is only 2 dae's away!!







If you read my last blog you know that my Christmas Festivities started last Thursday.
So i got Several of my Christmas gifts from my Hubby's family already.


I get so Excited when i get Gifts
i Feel like a little kid in a CANDY Store =)

Gifts I got...

Forever 21 Gift Card
Express Gift Card
Fashion Q Gift Card
CCO (mac)

I went On monday to do my last minute Christmas Shopping  and i decided i would use a few of my gift cards to get my self something

Heres what i got


MAC







Look in a Box- Seductress
inside: iridescent Powder, Eyeshadows ( frost & Veluxe Pearl), Lipstick (Slimeshine), Zoomlash Mascara






Heatherette Trio 1
 Hoppin, Moodring and Cloudburst





Single Eyeshadow
Grand Entrance

Forever 21


Jean Jacket



Red Cardigan


(shoulder Detail)


Leggings
Black & Blue



White Blazer

Fashion Q


Animal Print Dress



Black Cami




White Cami


I Hope All of you have a wonderful Christmas =)



1 comments:

donnarence said...

the red cardigan looks HOT!!