Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010


Hi Doll's,

GoodBye 2009



Hello 2010 


Sorry for being late i been super busy preparing for my Vacation for the Philippines in just 4 days.

I really can't believe 2009 has ended already. It seems the older i get the faster the years fly by. 2009 brought so many good memories and blessings my way. It is definitely going to be a year i will remember forever. There were some downs but i have to say that all the UPS really outweighed the downs.

2010 is going to be a even better year then 2009 was and thats going to be hard to top but i know it will.

Goals for 2010


*lose weight and eat healthier
*Find a Career
*Become a even better wife, Sibling, and Daughter
*get rid of the small debt i have
*Travel somewhere new
*Gain more Followers
*Go Back to school


Memories of 2009





spending time w/ loved ones

My 22nd Birthdae





Camping in Mammoth





Throwing my Cousin & Good Friend Baby Showers









Our Many Vegas Trips



And Last But not Least
Christmas =)


I want to thank all my followers for reading =) When i started this blog 2 months ago i would have never thought that anyone would be interested in my gibberish.
Can't Wait to hit 40 so i can do my first giveaway =)

1 comments:

Abbie said...

Awwh, looks like your had a fab year!
Hope you have an even better 2010 :D

xx