Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to Reality (Extreme Pic overload)


Hi Doll's
If you follow my Blog you know that i recently went on vacation to the Philippines for two weeks. I Usually visit twice a year since my immediate family lives there. I love love love the Philippines i wish i could just get up and leave everything behind and start a new beginning there, but its not that easy when you have a completed/ Blessed life where you are. 

I was so happy that i got to go with my Husband this time around as i usually travel every other time solo due to his work and not having enough time off. So its a good change when you have someone to talk to on a 16 hour flight and enjoy the beauty of a tropical country with. 

I am extremely close to my family and get super overwhelmed with emotions every time i go and visit because i just love spending time with them. I don't take any of that joyous time for granted.
I cherish every memory from sitting together and watching TV, to playing board games, going out to dinner/ shopping, having lunch on the beach, playing in the water, sitting and laughing so hard about random stories.  
i truly feel like my life is a story book when  I'm there because i don't get those moments like most everybody who lives with there parents or who's parents are just a short drive away.  

I had a amazing time and can't wait to go back real soon. 

Leaving to LAX

In Taipei for are stopover

Hubby having a beer in Taipei

View from 33,000 ft. in the air

Rockwell, Makati
Yay we made it after 20 hours of travel

Rockwell, Makati

Metro Manila


On our way to Boracay =)

Boracay island
(Pic Courtesy of google maps)

(pic Takin by DarenG)


Sunbathing @ Discovery Shores




(I love this pic because the reflection in my sunglasses)



(pic Takin by DarenG)


Enjoying the night life on the island






Famus fire shots @ Juice Bar Boracay
Can you see the flames on the table?
So Yummy



Having are last dinner on the island at Shangra- la
Aren't the booths so comfy and romantic?


The most gorgeous sunset i have ever seen in my life

Bye bye Boracay will see you soon =)

Back to the Main Land we go....

Taxi ride in Manila

power plant mall
( all the malls in Philippines are at least 4 levels)

Grabing a drink @ Quickly @ Green Hills Mall
(My fav. place at home to get slushies was so excited to find one in the philippines)

Going shopping with my beautiful niece

My hot mom and I

On the plane going home =(


Thanks for stopping by and sharing apart of my vacation doll's =)
Hope you enjoyed!

1 comments:

April Rovi said...

pictures look great hun! i cant wait to go back on april :) i will definitely hit boracay and palawan :)