Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010 Gammy's Fab N Not so Fab Dressed

Hey Doll's
 i just wanted to do a recap on the 2010 Grammy's Red carpet Fab N not so Fab Dressed. 

These are strictly my opinions so please don't be upset 

Fab
This was my Favorite Dress of this night it is so classy and shows her figure so well.

Sexy but not  Slutty. Perfect for Grammy's



Beyonce always looks Fab but this dress fits her body like a glove and shows all the right Assets.



Very Chick yet Classy Fits her Style Perfect



I love love love this Dress its Super Edgy n Sexy but not slutty at all.



This dress is very daring but she was able to rock it well



You can never go wrong with a dress that is form fitting that shows of your womanly assets. 


Not So FAB
I'm sorry Lady GaGa this is just a little to damn much! n why is her hair banana yellow?!?

This is a BIG no no! Maybe if the sheer dress was a little shorter it wouldn't have looked so horrific!

This dress just doesn't suit her. way to much going on.

This looks like she's wearing a trash bag. NOT CUTE!

Is she supposed to be at the Grammy's or a strip club??

She looks like shes going clubbing. I can't believe she went to Grammy's lookin like that.

This is just not cute in so many ways. not flattering to her body whats so ever.


Like i said before these are strictly my opinions.  Don't get made if i'm dissen your idol! 

Thanks for Stoppen by Doll's

1 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I gotta agree with everything you've said!

& goodness I cannot believe that Snookie from Jersey Shore was invited to the Grammy's! -____-