Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vacation

 Hi Doll's,
So i been in the Philippines for like a week already and am sad becasue i only have about a week left and time flys so fast when your on vacation. I been having so much fun with my family going to the beach everyday. We are Currently on a island Called Boracay that is only 4 miles long and two miles wide.
it kind of feels like your on cast away. lol But anyways i just wanted to give you a little update i will write a big blog when i get home.





The Kids Of This Island.



Riding ATV's on the Beach


My brother was trying to take pictures of my but this wind was like 60 mph so it was hard to keep your eyes open and keep a stright face but this was the only picture that came out decent.


On the beach with my two little cousins after swiming



Alot more to come once i get over my cold.

Hope you enjoyed =)

1 comments:

xkhem said...

Hey girl, your holiday looks hell fun.
Hope you had blast. Way to start 2010!!

Do you pictures from your wedding?? would be nice to see :)