Monday, February 1, 2010

Presents presents presents

Hey Doll's
If you read my last post you know that i just got back from vacation in the Philippines to visit my family since i wasn't able to spend the holidays my gifts were awaiting my arrival =)
Right when i got to my moms Condo i saw all the gifts sitting there and was so anxious to open them and see what kind of goodies i got.
My mom knows my style pretty good and she also had the help of my Brother's adorable g/f to assist her in picking out all my gifts so i knew i was going to love everything.This is not everything i did get some clothes but i will do
 that in another blog....Soooo enjoy =)


Gifts are from: Lush, MAC, SM Department Store, and local Bizarre 

Wave of a Wand Sweep and Define ~ Morning, Noon, & Knight Everything Eye Brush Set ~

6 Smoke and Mirrors Eye Shadow Palette ~ Studio Fix Powder in NC35, Mineralize Skin finish in Golden Bronze ~ Lip Stick in Warm Me up ~ Eyeliner in Feline ~ Mineralize eyeshadow duo in Devil may care.



MAC


  • Fire in Her Eyes - Frost neutral beige (Limited Edition)

  • Black Magique - Black with gold pearl (Limited Edition)

  • Deception - Frosty golden brown (Limited Edition)

  • Spell No. 9 - Soft muted pink beige (Limited Edition)

  • Wide-eyed Wonder - Mid-tone frosty grey taupe (Limited Edition)



  •  Lip Stick in Warm Me up



    First 5 Brushes- 129SE, 190SE, 212SE, 227SE. 275SE
    Last 5 Brushes- 194SE, 204SE, 224SE, 266SE, 275SE

    LUSH

    Skins Shangri La, Strawberry Feels Forever Massage bar, & Snow Fairy Shower Gel


    Skins Shangri La Supreme Moisturizer 
    -Quick Review-
    Packaging- 5 out of 5
    Quality- 3.5 out of 5
    (Purchased in the Philippines and Lush is much more affordable there)
    Price- PI $12.00 USA $45.95 =0 
    0 out of 5

    First let me say my skin is extremely dry i suffer from eczema so i have heard good reviews for this product from people who have extremely dry skin like myself. 
    With that being said this product is a good moisturizer for after washing your hands or just though out the day moisturizing, would not say this product leaves my skin greasy at all but that may be because my skin soaks up all the product. Over All i would use this product again Only down side is it is very very pricy here in the states. Guess i have to stock up when i go back to the Philippines.

    SM Department Store

    Bow Belt 

     
    White Pearl Bow Headband

    Gold and black tooling and sequence headbands

    Black Stud & Chain Headband

    Pink & Silver bead flower Headband

    Black Rose Sequence Head Band 
    (This was a gift from my Brothers g/f Kassie she hand made it)

    Gold sequence hairband
    Black 3 layer crystal gem hairband
    Black Flower hairband

    Purple & Zebra Jewelry organizer Hanger


    Thank you for stopping by Doll's hope you enjoyed =)

    Thank you Mom for all my Presents i Love every single item so much =)

    2 comments:

    April Rovi said...

    oh my i love everything you got! especially the headbands :)very lucky girl! im going back for a vacation too in the philippines on april =)

    vanilla said...

    nice!im so jealous!lol